Name:
Location: Cambridge, CAMBS, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been too long!!

I haven't blogged here in nearly three years - where has the time gone? A lot has happened in those three years - I finished my BA degree in English, my dog Sherlock passed from lymphoma, I met my wonderful fiance and now live in England and I'm working on an MA in Literature! I would say quite a lot has happened!

These days, I'm trying really hard to get through this MA but it's not working very well. As long as I can stay with my fiance, all will be well. :-)

My main hobby right now is crochet and I'm a member of Ravelry. Hopefully, when I get my schoolwork finished, I can concentrate on that!

My fiance and I are getting married 14 August 2010 so we are excited about that! Planning is moving along and hopefully everything will go smoothly!

As far as PSB, I've seen them perform live four times since I last blogged. I got to go backstage in Los Angeles on the Fundamental tour and got a hug from Neil! It was the second best day of my life, having been replaced as the best by the day I met my fiance. I'm sure my wedding day will become the best by default! I am seeing PSB again in Brighton in July so am looking forward to that!

Until next time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home