Name:
Location: Cambridge, CAMBS, United Kingdom

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Canadian Idol - Top 22 Week

I am really enjoying this season of Canadian Idol. Overall the talent is very good. I have 5 favorites so far: Keith MacPherson, Craig Sharpe, Brandon Jones, Chris Labelle and Nancy Silverman.

I really enjoy Keith, but I can't quite put my finger on why yet. I think Craig has a beautiful voice for someone so young. Brandon is a hoot and so is Chris. I think Nancy is the most talented out of the girls. She seems more real than most female Idol contestents. A reason I have a problem with a lot of female Idol contestents is due to false sincerity. It's like they get all dolled up: perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect outfit and then warble on some tired old ballad with a smile as fake as a $3 bill. Nancy just gets out there, is herself and has a good time. She's entertaining in the process.

I really want Keith, Craig and Nancy to make the Top 10. My favorite has won CI three years running now; it would be a shame to end that streak.

Related Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home