Name:
Location: Cambridge, CAMBS, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PSB on Tour!!!! (and other ramblings)

The Pet Shop Boys recently announced their North American tour. There are no dates in Vegas, which makes me sad. There are, however, two dates in Los Angeles in November. I will definitely be there! I'm very excited about this tour, considering how great Fundamental is. As for older stuff, I do not care what they play, but my "must haves" are:

West End Girls
It's A Sin (my all-time favorite PSB song, every other song is a close second)
Opportunities
Always on My Mind
Go West
Se a Vida E

I could go on...:) Any song where Neil plays the guitar such as Se A Vida E is ok in my book.

In other news, there is a lot of rumor and speculation going around about Clay Aiken's new CD. The latest is that it will be out sometime in September. I hope so, because I've been chafing for a new CD for nearly two years now. Kalan Porter's new CD is supposed to be out in August, which would be great. His debut CD 219 Days came out the end of 2004 so it's about time for a new one from him.

I received my live CD of the Depeche Mode Las Vegas concert recently and it's been so great reliving the show. Both David and Martin were in great voice that night. Personal favorites were every Violator song they did: Personal Jesus, Enjoy the Silence and World In My Eyes. Martin did a great, nearly accoustic version of Shake the Disease that is just beautiful.

Lastly, GO ENGLAND! Here's hoping the World Cup is successful for you.

Related Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home