Name:
Location: Cambridge, CAMBS, United Kingdom

Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm With Stupid

PSB's new single arrived from the UK yesterday. It is called "I'm With Stupid" and it's fantastic! It arrived with two discs. The first one was the traditional CD single with "I'm With Stupid" and the B-side "The Resurrectionists". The second disc has the single, the B-side remixed, a bonus track "Girls Don't Cry" and the "I'm With Stupid" video. The video is hilarious. It features the two guys from Little Britain and is a parody of some of PSB's earlier videos, most specifically the videos from the Very album.

The song itself is very bouncy and catchy and is very reminiscient of their early pop hits. I'm thrilled that they are going back to this style as they do it very well.

10 more days til the album Fundamental! I'm very excited.

Related Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home