Name:
Location: Cambridge, CAMBS, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My quest to be able to reproduce

I recently had severe abdminal pains so I went to the gynecologist I saw four years ago. Four years ago, I had a cyst on each ovary so the doctor said, "No problem they will go away." I've been having painful periods off and on since I was about 19. This time, the pains were EXCRUCIATING.

Anyway, the doctor thinks I may have endometriosis, which is not making me very happy. I have to go for an ultrasound on May 17, 2006. I am hoping that I'll be able to manage it with medicine and not with surgery. I still would like to be a mom someday and I just feel with this and everything, my time is running out.

Listening to PSB has been helping me through this. Neil has seranaded me for going on 22 years and I see no reason for him to stop now. The new single "I'm With Stupid" from the album Fundamental, is on its way to me, which means two new songs and a new video! If that doesn't keep the pain in check, nothing will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home